Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:07 AM
Company Name: Skyline Transportation, Inc.
“Skyline is a family-owned company and leader in the transportation industry for more than 65 years.”
Skyline Transportation, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Tractor Trailer Mechanic. Skyline is a Knoxville-based truckload carrier serving the eastern United States with a fleet of 120 trucks. The Tractor Trailer Mechanic will perform repairs, maintenance and inspections in a fleet environment. Successful candidate will possess a general knowledge of tractor trailers. Must have a driver’s license in good standing. Day shift and weekend work required. Class A CDL preferred but not required.
Preferred knowledge of:
● Detroit engines
● Pacar engines
● Thermo King Tripac
● Knowledge of DOT regulations
The successful candidate should possess attention to detail. Other basic job requiremens include but are not limited to:
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Maintain a clean working environment
● Communicate equipment status with operations team
● Perform repairs found by drivers on inspection reports, as problems reported during the preventative maintenance inspection
● Perform repairs such as brakes replacement, suspension repair, and other repairs
Skyline has been a family-owned company and leader in the transportation industry for more than 65 years.
We offer great benefits to our employees including:
● Competitive pay package
● Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
● Long and short term disability
● Paid vacation and holidays
If you’re ready to be a part of something great, call us today at 866-314-0850. Skyline is part of the Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at www.DriveSkyline.com.
About Skyline Transportation, Inc.:
Skyline Transportation has an immediate opening for a Tractor Trailer Mechanic to perform repairs, maintenance and inspections in a fleet environment. A successful candidate will possess a general knowledge of tractor trailers and a valid driver's license. Day shift and weekend work required. Call Bonnie at 866-314-0850 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Company address: 131 W Quincy Ave, Knoxville, TN 37917
• Location: Knoxville, Knoxville, TN
• Post ID: 36427207 knoxville